We are super excited to bring you North Flatbush Fall Fest–a celebration of season and community
Once again, with coordination of NYC Department of Transportation and their Weekend Walks program, we will close St. Marks Ave and 6th Ave at the Flatbush triangle to vehicular traffic. Come enjoy the afternoon in our streets, mingle with neighbors, and get to know your neighborhood just a little bit more.
See below for planned activities that include (subject to change):
- Pumpkin Decorating provided by North Flatbush BID
- Flatfoot Flatbush! with City Stompers–prepare for Make Music Winter on December 21st and watch the pros and learn basic clog-style (flatfooting) dancing to get ready
- Complimentary North Flatbush Restaurant Tastings from: Bklyn Larder, Brooklyn Crepe & Juice, Burrito Bar & Kitchen, Doughnut Plant, Ideya Restaurant, Kami Asian, Morgan’s BBQ, Pizza Superstar/Broccolino, Shake Shake
- Complimentary BYKlyn spin class in the street–come prepared!!!
- Arts & Crafts presented by Eladia’s Kids
- Puppetry and Storytime by Diane
- Trick or Treat for UNICEF
- Free HIIT BK bootcamp-style fitness demos
- Complimentary toothbrushes and dental info from Dr. Devin Platt, DDS of Prospect Heights Dental
- Face Painting by Bert
- Chess and games with New York Chess & Games
- all-ages Obstacle Course
- Refreshments from The Market Place
- Resource center featuring Green Mountain Energy, ExploreBK.com, and Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
(check out our great participants’ website by clicking through bold links)
SEE YOU ALL THERE!